Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Avid's Hydraulic Hose Barb Driver is quick, precise, and easy to use. It quickly drives threaded and barbed hose barbs into a hydraulic hose and it works on all Avid disc brakes and RockShox hydraulic hoses.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- For use on 8-key single speed freewheels - Tool Type: Freewheel Remover - Compatibility: 16-22T smallest cog (Gray) - Compatibility: 13-14T smallest cog (Silver)
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
- Easy-to-read precision laser marked scales - Dual scales in English or Newton Meter units - An audible click indicates when the desired torque has been reached - All click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions - Accuracy: +/- 4% cloc
- Digital readout torque wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four units (ft. lbs, in. lbs, Nm, kg.cm.) - Large easy to read digital display - 15 degree flex ratcheting push button socket release head that torques in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions - Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound - 3 color LED light bar: yellow indicates approaching desired torque setting, green indicates desired torque value is reached, red indicates fastener was overtorqued - Accuracy: +/-2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale +/- 3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale - N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included - Two CR123 Lithium batteries included
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
- Wheel truing dummy axle and cap for Cannondale lefty forks
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - 8-12 speed chain tool is incorporated into the case - Spoke wrench : #0, 1, 2 & 3 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage
- Shop quality tools use magnets to attach to the compact carrying frame - Features a CO2 inflator head and chain breaker - Driver bits attach to a 1/4" Driver on the Y-tool - Includes 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,8mm hexes, Torx T10 And T25, Phillips and flat screwdriver, spoke wrenches - 260G
- Slotted construction for securing Aerolite bladed spokes - Helps prevent spoke twisting while wheel building/truing - Anodized red handle for easy truing and building
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
- Spoke thread treatment for DT-Swiss by Loctite - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
$6.99 - $29.99
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Specially formulated mineral-oil fluid for FSA K-Force and Afterburner hydraulic disc brakes
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
Page 1 of 26 Next page