• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Gecko Grip is EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction. Gecko Grip has a rubbery, "grippy" feel compared to cork tape. It lays flat on the wrapped bars and is thinner than cork. It doesn't absorb sweat as easily as cork and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $13.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
$14.99 - $19.99 $19.99 Up to 25% Off
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available. 80 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 34 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Want all-out MTB performance and ergonomic comfort in one package? Get the best of both worlds with Ergon's GA3, an all-mountain comfort grip that combines the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. Experience gained with the GA2 showed that the ergonomically optimized shape allows for low gripping forces, while textures adapted to the grip zones of the human hand and double-butted inner core wall thickness increase control and damping comfort. The super soft, UV-stable rubber compound is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
- Italian cork tape, includes bar end plugs
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
Page 1 of 9 Next page