- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
- Chromoly steel - CNC fabrication - 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
The All-City Master Dropout is a sliding dropout system consisting of replaceable dropout plates and fixing hardware. Designed for use with 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount brakes, it is compatible only with select All-City models. - Allows riders to convert from a geared to single-speed setup or vice-versa - Compatible only with select All-City models - No additional chain tension adjustment required - Non-Drive Side, use with multi-speed and single-speed setups - Plate and fixing hardware included - Compatible with Flat Mount disc brakes
All-City Singlespeed Disc Brake Adaptor
Pretty up your ride and secure your seatpost with the All-City Shot Collar seat clamp. - Laser-etched All-City logo - Aluminum body with stainless steel hardware
The All-City Master Dropout is a sliding dropout system consisting of replaceable dropout plates and fixing hardware. Designed for use with 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount brakes, it is compatible only with select All-City models. - Allows riders to convert from a geared to single-speed setup or vice-versa - Compatible only with select All-City models - No additional chain tension adjustment required - Threaded cap / nut for axle installation - Cap nut and O-ring included - Use with drive-side plates
- 90 degree
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
Box Two Quick Release Seat Clamps are cold-forged, and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Weighing in at just 27 grams/0.95 ounces in the 31.8 size, they are as lightweight as tough. The head of the quick-release lever and the face of the clamp are given a proprietary low-friction surface treatment that ensures smooth lever action for the life of the clamp without the need for a bushing. Meets or exceeds ENM standards.
Cold-forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are tough, lightweight, and exceptionally good looking. Featuring titanium hardware and laser-etched graphics, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are available in anodized black, blue, red, and silver.
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring bolt kits include five 8.5-mm front bolts, five 6-mm front bolts, and five 5-mm rear nuts, so they will fit just about any chainring/crank combination, including those with threaded holes.
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Single bolt
- Cable hanger and straddle cable - Alloy construction - Anodized finish - Great for Canti and U-Brakes
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
- Alloy top cap with hollow bolt to allow for brake cable pass-through - ED black durable finish - Size: 1-1/8"
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Double clamp design for extra holding power on BMX bikes
- Bar end plugs - Sold in pairs
- Aluminum cups w/ steel hardware - Converts a non-threaded 68mm American BB shell to use an English-threaded Euro BB - Shell: 68mm - Interface: American - Spindle Type: Euro - Cup Material: Alloy - Weight: 104g
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
$8.95 - $10.95
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
Page 1 of 36 Next page