Parts & Accessories
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
Endura's FS260-Pro Slick Overshoes are just the thing to bring on rides when it may get cold and wet. Their stretch waterproof construction keeps the rain and wind at bay, while the rear Lycra panels and zip closures provide a perfect fit. And, there are reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Cheat the rain, wind, and cold with Endura's Road Overshoes. Crafted from smooth Neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts and stout stitching, plus there are waterproof rear zips for a snug fit. These booties also have reflective details for enhanced visibility.
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Endura's Road II Overshoes are an essential accessory for when the weather calls for rain, wind, and cold. Crafted from smooth neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts. They also have rear zips for a snug fit, durable stitching, reflective accents, and a crank rub protection print.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
$34.99 - $39.99
Garneau's Wind Tex Shoe Covers feature Garneau's Wind Tex material that's waterproof and windproof. Plus, these cool-weather essentials boast fleece interiors, 9-inch zippers and reflective details.
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
$24.00 - $31.00 $47.00 Up to 49% Off
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Stripped, worn-out—whatever happened to your three-hole cleat attachment is between you and your shoes…or maybe between your shoes and your cleats. Either way, Specialized has a T-Nut replacement kit that's easy to install and even easier than buying a new pair of shoes.
$9.95 $25.00 60% Off
If you lost or damaged the Warp Sleeve on S-Works Sub6 road shoes, you have no reason to fear—Specialized has the replacement. Pick up a pair and start saving those seconds again.
Your road shoes weren't made for walking, but that's just what you did. We can't blame you, though, especially when installing a Replacement Road shoe Heel Lug is so darn easy. Just install these on your S-Works Road shoes (2012 and earlier), and feel the tread under your feet again. - Replacement tread for S-Works 6 and Sub6 - Heel Lugs Only - Sold in pairs; with screws
Replacement tread for S-Works 7 Road shoes. - Heel Lugs only. - Sold in pairs with screws.
$10.00 - $12.00
Your S-Works Road shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works Road shoes. - Fits 2013 and 2014 S-Works Road shoes - Heel lug only - Sold in pairs; includes screws
Replacement ratchet strap for all shoes with SL buckle closure. - Sold in pairs - 2011 D-Link replacement straps: Used on 2011-12 Pro Road and 2011-12 Pro MTB shoes with no screw attachment. - 2011 D-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes for 2011 - 2009 X-Link replacement straps: Used on 2009-10 Pro Road and 2009-10 Pro MTB shoes with Phillips head screw attachment. - 2009 X-Link replacement straps. Used on Pro road and MTB shoes from 2009 and 2010
$15.00 - $17.00
Your cycling shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works and Pro model road shoes. - Fits 2012 and earlier S-Works shoes - Fits all Pro Road shoes - Heel lug only - Sold in pairs; includes screws
Replacement Ti/Alloy T-Nuts for the S-Works 6 and S-Works Sub6 road shoes.
S2-Snap BOA cartridge assembly kit for personalizing your shoes. Includes: One left cartridge dial assembly, one right cartridge dial assembly, two laces. Compatible with the following models: - S-Works Road - S-Works XC - Women’s S-Works XC - Pro XC - Women’s Cascade - Rime Expert - Comp MTB - Women’s Motodiva
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low-profile - Replaces without tools
Page 1 of 2 Next page