Endura's FS260-Pro Slick Overshoes are just the thing to bring on rides when it may get cold and wet. Their stretch waterproof construction keeps the rain and wind at bay, while the rear Lycra panels and zip closures provide a perfect fit. And, there are reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Cheat the rain, wind, and cold with Endura's Road Overshoes. Crafted from smooth Neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts and stout stitching, plus there are waterproof rear zips for a snug fit. These booties also have reflective details for enhanced visibility.
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Endura's Road II Overshoes are an essential accessory for when the weather calls for rain, wind, and cold. Crafted from smooth neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts. They also have rear zips for a snug fit, durable stitching, reflective accents, and a crank rub protection print.
A completely updated version of Five Ten's legendary Freerider, the Freerider Pro touts superior toe protection and quicker drying than its predecessor while still utilizing a full, S1 dotty outsole for proven grip and durability. It's a perfect choice for everything from all-mountain to light downhill. Chris Kovarik is quoted as saying, "The Freerider Pro is my favorite shoe to date". - Synthetic, light-weight, weather-resistant upper - Impact-resistant toe box - Compression-molded EVA midsole - Removable Ortholite molded sock liner
$34.99 - $39.99
Garneau's Wind Tex Shoe Covers feature Garneau's Wind Tex material that's waterproof and windproof. Plus, these cool-weather essentials boast fleece interiors, 9-inch zippers and reflective details.
$27.99 - $170.00
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
PUMP UP PERFORMANCE. A more comfortable fit and better performance while climbing, sprinting or pushing your limits on long road rides. That’s what you can expect from Pulse, which combines Giant’s Dynamic Cycling Fit with a QuickFit upper that delivers comfort, convenience, and precision. Features - FORCE DRIVE Clipless Composite Outsole - QuickFit Upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x buckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined Tread and Replaceable Anti-Slip Rubber Studs for stable walking and traction - AirStream 5-Vent Cooling System with 5 vents in the outsole
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with light weight 3 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed, TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Stripped, worn-out—whatever happened to your three-hole cleat attachment is between you and your shoes…or maybe between your shoes and your cleats. Either way, Specialized has a T-Nut replacement kit that's easy to install and even easier than buying a new pair of shoes.
Your road shoes weren't made for walking, but that's just what you did. We can't blame you, though, especially when installing a Replacement Road shoe Heel Lug is so darn easy. Just install these on your S-Works Road shoes (2012 and earlier), and feel the tread under your feet again. - Replacement tread for S-Works 6 and Sub6 - Heel Lugs Only - Sold in pairs; with screws
Replacement tread for S-Works 7 Road shoes. - Heel Lugs only. - Sold in pairs with screws.
$10.00 - $12.00
Your S-Works Road shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works Road shoes. - Fits 2013 and 2014 S-Works Road shoes - Heel lug only - Sold in pairs; includes screws
$15.00 - $17.00
Your cycling shoes thanklessly accompany you through the toughest intervals in nature's worst conditions. Thank them and keep them ticking along with Specialized's Replacement Heel Lugs. These lugs replace the worn-out tread on your S-Works and Pro model road shoes. - Fits 2012 and earlier S-Works shoes - Fits all Pro Road shoes - Heel lug only - Sold in pairs; includes screws
Replacement Ti/Alloy T-Nuts for the S-Works 6 and S-Works Sub6 road shoes.
S2-Snap BOA cartridge assembly kit for personalizing your shoes. Includes: One left cartridge dial assembly, one right cartridge dial assembly, two laces. Compatible with the following models: - S-Works Road - S-Works XC - Women’s S-Works XC - Pro XC - Women’s Cascade - Rime Expert - Comp MTB - Women’s Motodiva
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low-profile - Replaces without tools
Improve traction in the worst conditions with aggressive toe studs. Ideal for CX racing or Mountain riding in snow, ice, mud or even just hard pack dirt. - 15mm length is longer than standard - Durable stainless steel is engineered for long lasting wear - Precision threads are compatible with most off-road cycling shoes. - Original equipment for some S-Works XC. - Packaged as 5pc, so you have a spare.
Depending on where you live and ride, full shoe covers might be a little too aggressive for the conditions at hand. That isn't to say that it isn't cold, though—you just might be better suited with something like Specialized Element Windstopper Toe Covers, instead. These toe covers feature a Gore Windstopper Soft Shell construction that ensures superior levels of breathable insulation, plus reliable resistance to both wind and water. The result? Warmth and protection right where you need it, without running the risk of overheating. - Gore Windstopper Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Small/Medium: sizes 38 – 43 - Large/X-Large: sizes 44 – 48
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
$34.00 - $160.00
Specialized's Comp MTB Shoes offer a fantastic fit, top-notch pedal power and excellent durability. They feature Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds for awesome efficiency and comfort, and the BOA micro-ratcheting closure helps you find a perfect fit on the fly. There are hard-molded toes and welded side panels so the shoes will stand up to even the most extreme conditions and aggressive treads for those off-bike sections.
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
Page 1 of 3 Next page